76 McNaughton Avenue
Ontario N8A 1R9
|Sunday|| 12:00am — 11:59pm |
|Monday|| 12:00am — 11:59pm |
|Tuesday|| 12:00am — 11:59pm |
|Wednesday|| 12:00am — 11:59pm |
|Thursday|| 12:00am — 11:59pm |
|Friday|| 12:00am — 11:59pm |
|Saturday|| 12:00am — 11:59pm |
Reviews of Days Inn Wallaceburg
- John Salmon Added 2018-10-28★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆Small room when we paid for a larger one. Hard mattresses. Bugs all over the entrance way. Just one of those bad hotel stays we all get once in a while. Lady at front was nice...
- Crystal Hill Added 2018-10-03★ ★ ★ ★ ☆I was pleased with the breakfast. The beds were too hard. Friendly staff and clean rooms. Good TV channel selection.
- Sarah Rucska Added 2018-09-20★ ★ ★ ★ ☆The staff was really very nice (except the cleaning lady, but I think she was having a rough day so i don't hold it against her). The hotel/room itself is pretty dated. The bed was pretty hard, the pillows were comfy. I think the washing machine might need a tune up as the sheets and towels had small grease stains on them. Overall a clean place though.
Breakfast was standard, unless you are overly picky there is enough variety. Bagels, english muffins, boiled eggs, fruit, ect.
Overall a decent stay.
If you're looking for a place to sleep this Inn is fine.
- Lara Added 2018-08-24★ ★ ★ ★ ★The staff at this hotel was friendly. Check in was easy and I got exactly the type of room I requested. The place was safe, clean, quiet, and most importantly- pet friendly. The coffee provided with breakfast was great. I will stay here again in the future.
- Tammy Ballantyne Added 2018-08-18★ ★ ★ ★ ★The owner is very friendly and was always willing to help and offer suggestions. The 2 queen room was a good size and clean. The beds each had 4 pillows so no needing to ask for more and were comfortable. The continental breakfast with make your own waffles was exactly what I expected and very good. We planned to stay for one night and ended up staying dor two! Great job
Share this page
Today's weather in Chatham-Kent
22:00 13 ℃ 1014 hPa 59 % 4 m/s